Monday, May 2, 2011

Sour Patch Kids...friend or foe?

So here we go guys, I just got my survival kit for exam week. I walked my little fanny (wow I haven't heard that word used in an extraordinarily long time) Anywho, like I said I walked myself to Walgreens to pick up the essentials: 2 five hour energies. Check. Big pack of Sour Patch Kids. Check. Arnold Palmer iced tea & lemonade mix. Check. and York Peppermint Patty for when I have to appease my raging chocolate craving. check. Yup, that should get me through the next couple of days, right? wrong people. Arnold palmer and half of the sour patch kids are already gone. Dang it! Procrastinating from studying for these exams is getting me all worked up, and I eat when I'm anxious. Hey people, as Chris farley would say, "LAY OFF I'M STARVING!" Okay, so I'm not really starving, but my blood sugar threatened me to feed it sugar, what was I supposed to do? Man, I'm pretty sure that "white" substance on the sour patch kids is some kind of drug. So as the title implies, are Sour Patch Kids really our friends? I mean look at the commercials. In one, this freakishly large sour patch kid cuts off this girls ponytail. Hmm, the ones I haven't eaten yet are looking at me with their rainbow colored eyes like they know I'm in on their little game. If you guys don't hear from me in a couple of days, you heard what happened here first. Okay so lets get off of my delirium shall we. 2 exams people. 2. that's one wednesday and one thursday. And then I'm done. So weird. Some of you who may not be in college any more may be thinking, "Man, she's about to get a rude awakening into the real world. She should be thankful she's in college" Yeah I get it, I'm gonna have to get a job. Im not going to be able to take naps everyday, or have sour patch kid hangovers anymore. Yeah I get it. But let me tell you guys something. I'm gonna be getting paid. See right now, I pay these people (a lot of money I might add) to send me into a mental breakdown. I mean, yes I will be faced with lots of stresses in the future, I am not naive about this, but I will be getting some sort of benefit, I hope. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful I had the opportunity to get an education and to have finally (almost) finished the race, but I think if I stay any longer I will have to be checked into a psychiatric hospital. Kudos to anyone going to grad school right after undergrad. You guys are clearly superhuman and have been bit by some radioactive spider. Way to go. Well I suppose I should start now. I'm trying to get all of my distractions out of the way before I start so I can just dive right in. I will probably be blogging more this week in my effort to relieve my brain from all of the cramming. I love you all! Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. 5 Heather
    5 is the number I have to write!!
    Imagine how my scrambled my head would be by the end of the week!!

    ReplyDelete