Thursday, April 28, 2011

As I sit here preparing to give my last presentation in college Ever (Did I mention that its the LAST FREAKING ONE? oh I did? well yeah you get the point) I truly can't believe that I'm finally coming down the home stretch of this evil monster named college. Don't get me wrong I have another paper due, an eportfolio, and finals (blah blah blah...I'm boring myself just listing them) but this is my last day of class and I think that is a significant obstacle to overcome on my way to becoming a college graduate. As it is coming to an end, I just want to give a quick shout-out to all of the wonderful friendships I have developed over this past year. My neighbors Anshul, Banish, Chirag, and Dhruva have truly become the best Clemson friends I have (As in people I know that actually go to Clemson University). The kindness and joy that they have brought into my life this past semester is truly something I will never forget. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to meet them, and not only to meet them, but that they allowed my roommates and I to be their friends. For those of you that I haven't told (which isn't many of you haha) These 4 wonderful people invited me to their apartment at exactly 12:00 a.m. on April 24th (which was my 22nd birthday) where they proceeded to sing me happy birthday by the candlelight of an amazing chocolate cake they had bought me. Beside the cake stood my new friend Joey (which is a stuffed rabbit- I thought it was appropriate since it was also Easter that day as well). It was one of my favorite memories from my birthday, and the thoughtfulness of this action was truly heartwarming. I just have to say that these are four amazing guys :) Can you tell I love to sing their praises. It is nice to be reminded that there are people in this world that deserve that kind of praise. I must also give a shout out to my roommates and Mr. Colby Thelen. Together with ABCD, we make up some of the coolest people you will ever meet. I mean who else hokey pokeys and does the wobble on a regular basis. I wish our time together could continue, but as we go our separate ways, I would like to wish all of these wonderful people the best of luck in whatever opportunities they find. I truly hope and believe that we will all be reunited again, but if not (as in I move to India and become a Bollywood dancer as I have discussed with ABCD), I hope that we will all cherish the memories we have made. Thank you guys for being such amazing friends and the joy and friendship you have all brought into my life :) Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. Heather the feelings are mutual. You along with Nora, Adrienne and Colby are some of the awesomest people I ever met or for the matter of fact I think I ever will.

    I wish you all the best in your life as an 'American College Grad' and please stay awesome and keep smiling and I am glad that we are friends!!!

    ReplyDelete